ASP.NET MVC Developer
We are looking for a .Net MVC developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Producing code using .NET languages
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web and desktop.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Hands on grip on .NET Core and .NET MVC.
- J query and Java script is must.
- Knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework, Responsive Design, Kendo UI Controls and Reporting Frameworks
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Node JS and Vue JS will be added advantage.
Working Days: Alternative Week Off
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Share your resume on “firstname.lastname@example.org”