Front End Team Leader
We are looking for a qualified Front-end Team Leader to join our client’s IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Experience Required: 4 – 10 Years
Location: Science City Road, Ahmedabad.
Salary : 8 LPA
Working Days: 5 Days / Week
Skills & Responsibilities:
– Good Understanding of LESS or SASS frameworks is needed.
– Good understanding of Responsive and Progressive application development patterns.
– Experience with a broad range of Cloud technologies including Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack) and Micro services architecture
– Knowledge on challenges related to data and understanding of Big Data analytical systems (MongoDB, Postgres, Mysql etc.)
– Familiarity with continuous integration environments (Jenkins, Anthill Pro, etc.)
– Exposure to Cloud native technologies to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds using Containers, service meshes, micro services, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs
– Good communication and mentoring skills
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates,
– Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or
Photoshop is a plus.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Knowledge about Docker and Nginx are nice to have and adds as a bonus point.
Interested ? Share your resume on
Apply over here….!