Profile Name: PHP Laravel Developer
Location: Ahmedabad & Rajkot
Experience Required: 2 – 8 Years
Salary: Up-to 80K
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Strong experience with WordPress/ PHP / Laravel / CodeIgniter / Magento
- Experience with MY SQL.
- Experience with database normalization and design.
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Web form, Web API and business layer and front-end technologies.
- Experience with integration of third party API will be plus point
- Xml and Angular JS, NodeJS.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD), distributed architectures.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Deep knowledge of the PHP Frameworks
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Working Days: 5 Days